Action 2.b.1 – Digital Upgrading of Media in the Region of Crete - The program
Action 2.b.1 concerns the strengthening of investment projects of very small, small and medium enterprises (MME) in the Region of Crete within the framework of the "Crete" Operational Program 2014-2020.
The purpose of the action is to support very small, small and medium enterprises through the purchase of innovative ICT applications. with the aim of strengthening the part of ICT application, as a basic supporting technology, to achieve improvements in terms of productivity and promotional actions by businesses and farms.
Through the Action, priority investment projects in areas of the Regional Strategy "Smart Specialization" (Regional RIS3) are strengthened, namely:
- Cultural - Creative Industries
- Wholesale - Retail trade
- Materials - Constructions
- Supply Chain
- ICT Information and Communication Technologies
- Health - Medicines
In particular, the individual objectives of the specific action may include the following:
- Development of businesses in the secondary sector and tourism-culture for the introduction of processes, organizational or promotional innovations, supported by T.P.E.
- Strengthening investments for integrated information and communication applications
- Development of secondary sector and trade businesses to implement e-commerce or supply chain management solutions.
- Promotion of ICT applications in the social economy and the environment